Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
8.7 / 10kV and above
NCB504 / 1981, GB / T12972.1 / 7-2008, BS6708-1998, IEC60092-359, MT818.7-2009
This product is suitable for shield machines for excavating soft soil layers in open-pit mines, subways and tunnels.
The product structure and physical and mechanical properties of UGEFP and YGHR rubber flexible cables with a rated voltage of 8.7 / 10kV and below are used in the field of low temperature resistance. Refer to British BS6708-1998 "Mobile cables for mines, mines and open-pit mining sites" standard 6600V elastomer Insulated mine towing cable, British National Coal Board NCB504 / 1981 630 and 16 type flexible cable and mine rubber sheathed flexible cable GB / T12972.1, 7-2008 based on national standards. Electrical performance refers to IEC-60502.2-2005 standard requirements. The material properties of the sheath material are in accordance with the IEC60092-359 water-based mud erosion resistance standard for marine power cable sheath materials, and the American Association of Insulated Cable Engineers (ICEA). The product is developed and produced according to MT818.7-2009 and enterprise standards. It has been tested by the National Wire and Cable Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and has been searched and retrieved by the Shanghai Institute of Science and Technology Information. The results have reached the domestic leading level.
Technical characteristics of this field-use rated voltage "8.7 / 10kV rubber flexible cable".
1) Under the action of 1.73UO (UO = 8.7kV) voltage, the maximum discharge capacity of the test sample is less than or equal to 1.4pC, which meets the IEC60502.2-2005 latest International Electrotechnical Commission standard discharge capacity for 6kV ～ 30kV power cables. ≤10pC. This shows that the cable's insulation layer material and its manufacturing process have reached the optimal level. This is a level rarely seen with high voltage rubber insulated mobile cables.
2) Field-used rubber flexible cables with a rated voltage of 8.7 / 10kV are the main cable products for shield machines suitable for excavating soft soil layers in open-pit mines, subways and tunnels. It may encounter corrosive muddy water during the operation of shield machines Corrosion, this product's sheathing layer material is tested for this tendency according to IEC60092-359 marine power cable sheathing material. Can meet the stable operation of the cable in the corrosive mud environment.
3) Other physical and mechanical properties of the product also meet the enterprise standard requirements.
4) The product can withstand low temperature of -40 ℃.
UGEFP-8.7 / 10kV and YGHR-6 / 10kV rubber flexible cables are used in power supply mains (such as mobile transformers, motors and similar equipment) that are frequently moved in field mines and underground tunnel projects (such as shield machines). Generally, high-voltage cable products increase with voltage and unsafe factors. These use environment conditions are very complicated and the working conditions are harsh. For example, rainwater, acid and alkaline muddy water contact the cable under this high humidity environment, and the rated voltage is 8.7 / 10kV. Cables are more important to the safety and reliability of workers. Therefore, higher requirements for the safe use of cables are put forward, that is, the safety performance of the cables is reflected in the rationality of the structure, the high reliability of electrical insulation performance, the reliability of overload protection or monitoring element functions and the coordination of electrical protection devices Sex.
In order to achieve the purpose of safe power supply, to improve the operational reliability of the entire set of equipment, the cables must be properly selected and designed according to the environmental conditions of the cable operation. The following environmental conditions must be considered:
1) Physical environmental conditions, environmental conditions for installation and operation are listed here. Because the cable is often subjected to various mechanical stresses such as dragging, pulling, scraping, abrading, bending, etc. during the installation, the driving face and the relocation process. Sometimes it is a combination of two or more stresses. Everything is carefully considered when designing and manufacturing the product.
2) Electrical environmental conditions. There are possibilities for voltage fluctuations, grounding methods of the system, and surge overvoltage. The length of time for single-phase grounding operation must also be considered.
3) When the low temperature is -40 ℃, the rubber sheath of the cable has a stretch rate of ≥200%, which can ensure that the cable is still soft at this temperature.
4) Thermal environmental conditions. The load current causes the conductor to heat up. For the determined conductor temperature, the ambient temperature determines the important condition for the conductor temperature rise.
2. UGEFP-8.7 / 10kV mobile high-voltage cable rubber flexible cable
It is suitable for the connection of power sources such as mobile ground, tunnel machinery, and shield machines with rated voltage of 8.7 / 10kV for field use.
2. Working conditions:
2.1 The rated voltage UO / U is 8.7 / 10kV.
2.2 The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable conductor is 90 ° C.
2.3 The laying of the cable under low temperature environment shall not be lower than -20 ℃.
2.4 The ground core of the cable must be well grounded.
2.5 The cable can be used in the open air or mud environment, the use environment temperature: cold -resistant cable -40 ℃ ～ + 50 ℃;
2.6 The minimum bending radius of the cable is 6 times the cable diameter.