Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
What is the cause of the cable heating during operation?
Judging the quality of the wire needs to be judged by combining various factors. The main judgment method is to observe and measure the weight. Poor quality wires usually have insufficient weight and length, and there are too many impurities in the copper core of the wire. These details need to be taken Observation can naturally understand the quality of the wire more directly, and through these standards when buying, you can reasonably judge and identify. There is no problem with quality, so what is the reason for the cable heating during operation?
Cable manufacturers will surely heat up when the cable passes a certain load current. As the load current increases, the surface temperature of the cable will increase. If it is not managed in time, the consequences can be imagined. For example: PVC cables are considered with a core temperature of 70 ° C, and the surface temperature will be 5-10 ° C lower. Therefore, the temperature of the cable surface below 60 degrees is basically safe. From the perspective of power supply maintenance, the lower the temperature, the better.
Cable manufacturers Cables run hot for the following reasons:
1. The cable conductor resistance does not meet the requirements, causing the cable to generate heat during operation.
2. The improper selection of the cable causes the conductor cross section of the cable used to be too small, resulting in an overload phenomenon during operation. After a long time of use, the cable's heat generation and heat imbalance cause heat generation.
3. The connector manufacturing technology is not good, and the crimp connection is not tight, which causes the contact resistance at the connector to be too large, and it will also cause the cable to generate heat.
4. Insulation performance of cables between phases is not good, resulting in a small insulation resistance and heat generation during operation.
5. The local sheath of the armored cable is damaged, which will slowly damage the insulation performance after water ingress, which will gradually reduce the insulation resistance and cause heat generation during the operation of the cable.
6. The cables are arranged too densely during installation, the ventilation and heat dissipation effect is not good, or the cables are too close to other heat sources, which affects the normal heat dissipation of the cables and may cause the cables to generate heat during operation.