Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
The cause of the cable heating during operation is as follows
1. The resistance of the cable conductor does not meet the requirements, causing the cable to generate heat during operation.
2. The improper selection of the cable causes the conductor cross-section of the cable used to be too small, resulting in overload during operation. After long-term use, the cable's heat generation and heat imbalance cause heat generation.
3. The cables are arranged too densely during installation, the ventilation and heat dissipation effect is not good, or the cables are too close to other heat sources, which affects the normal heat dissipation of the cables and may cause the cables to generate heat during operation. Zhengzhou Wire and Cable
4. The connector manufacturing technology is not good, and the crimp connection is not tight, which causes the contact resistance at the connector to be too large, and it will also cause the cable to generate heat.
5. Insulation performance of cables between phases is not good, resulting in low insulation resistance and heat generation during operation.
6. The local sheath of the armored cable is damaged, which will slowly damage the insulation performance after entering the water, causing the insulation resistance to gradually decrease, and it will also cause heating during the operation of the cable.
What are the identification methods for low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires?
1. Product name identification method for identification method of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wire. Wire--low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene insulated wire and cable; cable--low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene insulated low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene sheathed power cable . Imitation products generally have a slightly different name, such as polyethylene insulated low-smoke halogen-free sheathed flame-retardant power cables and so on. Zhengzhou Wire and Cable
2. The method of identifying the low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wire by the skin burn method. Use an electric soldering iron to iron the insulation layer. There should be no obvious depressions. If there are large depressions, it means that the materials or processes used for the insulation layer are defective. Or use a lighter to grill. It should not be easy to ignite under normal circumstances. After a long period of burning, the insulation of the cable is still complete, without smoke and irritating odor, and the diameter has increased. If it is easy to ignite, you can confirm that the cable's insulation layer is not using low-smoke halogen-free materials (most likely polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene materials). If heavy smoke appears, the insulating layer is made of halogen-containing materials. If the insulation surface is severely detached after a long period of burning, and the diameter does not increase significantly, it means that the appropriate radiation crosslinking process has not been performed.
3. Low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wire identification method: hot water immersion method. Immerse the core or cable in hot water at 90 ° C. Under normal circumstances, the insulation resistance will not drop rapidly and remain above 0.1MΩ / Km. If the insulation resistance drops rapidly even below 0.009MΩ / Km, it means that it has not been treated with a suitable radiation crosslinking process. (Polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene insulation materials are not suitable for identification by this method, and can be identified by the method of the second item above). Zhengzhou Wire and Cable
4. Density comparison method for identification method of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wire. The low-smoke halogen-free material has a higher density than water, and you can peel off a little insulation layer and put it in water. If it floats above the water surface, it is definitely not a low-smoke halogen-free material.