Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
What requirements should be paid attention to when using wires and cables, and how to protect them
The cable is usually a rope-like cable twisted by several or groups of wires. Each group of wires is insulated from each other and is often twisted around a center. The entire outer bread has a highly insulating covering. Many are erected in the air or installed underground or underwater for telecommunications or power transmission. Cables can be divided into power cables , communication cables and control cables according to their purpose. Are there any safety requirements when using cables? What are the protective measures? How is it stored? The specific content of Zhengzhou wires and cables is as follows:
1. When the cables cross each other, the high voltage cable should be under the low voltage cable. If one of the cables is protected by pipes or separated by a partition within 1m before and after the crossing point, the minimum allowable distance is 0.25m.
2. When the cable and the heat pipe approach or cross, if there is insulation, the minimum parallel and cross distances are 0.5m and 0.25m, respectively.
3. When the cable crosses the railway or road, it should be protected by a pipe. The protection pipe should extend beyond 2m from the track or pavement. Zhengzhou Wire and Cable
4. The distance between the cable and the foundation of the building should be able to ensure that the cable is buried outside the building's scattered water; when the cable is introduced into the building, it should be protected by a pipe, and the protection pipe should also exceed the building's scattered water.
5. The distance between the cable directly buried underground and the grounding of general grounding equipment should be 0.25 ~ 0.5m; the depth of the cable buried directly underground should generally not be less than 0.7m, and it should be buried under the frozen soil layer.
How Zhengzhou Wire and Cable Determines Wire Aging
1.Is the current leaking or even a short circuit catching fire?
2.Insulation skin appears hardened and cracked;
3. The contact resistance increases and the connector becomes hot.
The main causes of cable aging are listed below:
1. Long-term overload operation. Overload operation, due to the thermal effect of the current, the load current will inevitably cause the conductor to heat up when the load current passes through the cable. At the same time, the skin effect of the charge and the eddy current loss and insulation loss of the steel armor will generate additional heat, which will cause the cable temperature to rise.
2. Environment and temperature. The external environment and heat source where the cable is located will also cause the cable to overheat, break down insulation, and even explode.
3. External force damage. From the analysis of the operation in recent years, a considerable number of cable failures are caused by mechanical damage.
4. Moisture insulation. It usually occurs at the cable joint in the buried or drain pipe. Over time, water branches form under the action of the electric field, which gradually damages the insulation strength of the cable and causes failure.
5. The cable connector is faulty. Cable joints are the weakest link in cable lines, and cable joint failures often occur due to direct negligence of personnel (poor construction).
6. Chemical corrosion. The cable is directly buried in the area with acid and alkali, which often causes the cable's armor, lead skin or outer sheath to be corroded. The protective layer is subject to long-term chemical or electrolytic corrosion, which causes the protective layer to fail and the insulation to decrease. Cable failure.