Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
What do you know about the protective measures of wires and cables?
There are many types of wires and cables, and the quality of various cables on the market is uneven. The quality of the cables directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. When purchasing wires and cables, you must understand the relevant situation in detail, at least how to choose and distinguish whether the cable is of high quality. Of course, the protection and storage method of the cable is also critical.
1. For long-term storage of cables, avoid contact with acids, alkalis and mineral oils.
2. It is strictly forbidden to exist the gas with harmful cables (tinned copper wire or bare copper wire) in the warehouse where the wires and cables are stored.
3. The cables should be stored regularly, according to the specifications and the time of appearance, in order to facilitate the safe storage of cables. Cables should be used within one and a half years from the time of shipment. If they cannot be completed, they must not be stored for more than two years. Henan wire and cable
4.Because the cable is stored for a long time due to the long time, the different degrees of compression and the degree of hardness of the protective sleeve will have a certain impact on the cable, so it should be rolled regularly during the storage process (once every 3 months in summer , Other seasons can be postponed as appropriate). During the rolling process, in order to avoid getting wet, the storage tray should be rolled down and turned upwards. After rolling, you must check whether the wires are intact.
5. The transportation of wires is also the key to the storage and protection of wires. It is strictly forbidden to throw the cable reels from a high place during transportation, which may cause the insulation and the sheath to crack. Henan wire and cable
6. It is strictly forbidden to lay the cable flat during storage, otherwise it will cause a certain degree of abrasion to the insulation layer or protective sleeve. It can be imagined that if the bare twisted wire is damaged, it will be more serious. And if the cable is laid flat and the arrangement is disordered, it will inevitably affect the quality of the wire to a certain extent.
Comparison of low-smoke halogen-free cables and mineral insulated cables :
First, differentiate according to the cable composition material
Low-smoke halogen-free cable: copper core + halogen-free (F, Cl, Br, I, At) rubber compounds that do not contain lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury, and other environmental substances
Mineral insulated cable: copper core + magnesium oxide
Second, according to cable performance characteristics
Low-smoke halogen-free cable: The tensile strength is greater than that of general PVC wires, good fire resistance (-30 ℃ ~ 105 ℃), good softness (hardness 80-90), no toxic when burned without adding plasticizer Black smoke (which produces a small amount of white smoke) and flame retardant materials use three kinds of metal oxides containing crystal water: loss of crystal water at 200 ° C, 300 ° C, and 300 ° C, respectively. Henan wire and cable
Mineral insulated cable: It will not burn or support combustion, and it does not generate harmful gas. It can keep normal energization for 3 hours at a flame temperature of 1000 ° C. It has strong electrical stability, long life and large current carrying capacity.
Comparison of cable prices
Low-smoke halogen-free cables are about 10% --- 20% more expensive than ordinary cables.
Mineral insulated cables are about 1-5 times more expensive than ordinary cables.
This is just the cost of the initial purchase. The low-smoke halogen-free cable is not included in the later maintenance and replacement costs, and the later maintenance cost of the mineral insulated cable is almost minimal.