Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
The reason for the yellowing of copper wires in wires and cables is as follows
In the process of electricity production and daily life, accidents such as disconnection caused by overheating of equipment connectors account for part of the overall electrical accident, which poses a great threat to safe power supply. It must not be taken lightly. Let ’s take a look at the copper in wires and cables. What is the reason for the thread yellowing?
Yellow wire and cable manufacturers usually have the following reasons:
1.The temperature of the tin furnace is too high, and the fluidity is large, which leads to excessive pinholes in the coating and rapid penetration of copper and tin.
2. The tin layer is too thin, and the copper and tin penetrate quickly.
3. Too much flux halogen residue, the pickling of copper surface is not thorough enough
4. The packing time is too fast, the heat is not scattered, and the tin furnace has too much impurities
5. The quality of copper is not high, and there are too many impurities
6. The temperature affects the activity of copper atoms, and it will turn yellow faster on hot days than on cold days.
Wire and cable manufacturers deal with this problem as follows:
1.Mold diameter> thread warp + 0.02mm (the purpose is very simple and the coating is not too thin)
2.It can be left for about 2 hours after production and then packaged (purpose: internal heat dissipation)
3. Buy a good flux and match the flux concentration, mainly because the flux affects the tin plating quality.
4.Choose a better oxygen-free copper wire
Do you know practical tips for identifying the advantages and disadvantages of wires and cables?
Ordinary insulated wires are widely used in our daily life, especially in temporary wires and home decoration indoor wires. The fire and electric shock accidents caused by the use of inferior wires have occurred recently. The production of counterfeit wires is mainly reflected in:
1.The insulation layer of the wire is not made of high-quality insulation plastic, but is made of recycled plastic.The insulation layer can be peeled off with a single peel. The safety of life and property poses a great threat.
2. The DC resistance of the conductive core is unqualified. The thickness and strength of the wire conductor determine the load of the wire on the current. If the core of the wire is made of inferior materials and the actual cross-section is far smaller than the specifications indicated, long-term use will cause heat due to the excessive resistance of the conductor and cause electrical fire. danger.
3. Look at the labels. The content of the wire certificate produced by a regular manufacturer should include: 3C certification mark, certification number, model specifications, implementation standards, rated voltage, wire length, production date, producer, inspector, factory name, factory address, fixed telephone, security label Wait. The labels of counterfeit products are often unclear or incomplete. Wire and cable manufacturers
4. Look at the surface. The plastic sheath of regular wires is soft and smooth with uniform color. On its surface, several items on the product certificate should also be printed, such as: 3C certification mark, certification number, model, rated voltage, implementation standard, factory name, etc. At the same time, the handwriting must be clear and not easily erased. Wire and cable manufacturers
5. Try bending. It is advisable to repeatedly bend a wire end by hand. Anything that is soft to the touch, has good fatigue strength, plastic or rubber has a large elasticity, and has no cracks on the wire insulator is a superior product. The fake and shoddy wire insulation layer seems to be very thick.In fact, most of it is made of recycled plastic. As long as it is squeezed a little, the extrusion will become white. If it is bent 4 to 6 times, it will break.
6. Tear the insulation. High-quality insulation materials have certain mechanical strength and flexibility, which cannot be easily torn. Inferior wires can be torn off or pulled off by hand;
7, look at burning. According to the regulations, the insulation layer of the wire has certain flame retardancy. Peel off a section of insulation and ignite with a lighter. After leaving the open flame, it is the inferior wire that continues to ignite spontaneously.
8. Inspection thickness. Take a section of the insulation layer to see if there are pores visible to the naked eye on the section of the insulation layer, and whether its core is located in the middle of the insulation layer. What is not centered is the phenomenon of eccentricity caused by the low technology. Porosity indicates that the insulating material used is unqualified. Serious eccentricity is most likely to leak electricity on the thinner side, and the presence of air holes also affects the compressive strength.