Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
It is difficult for consumers to tell whether a cable product is added with fake copper wire. There are many types of fake copper wires on the market today, and the degree of simulation is high, and the average consumer cannot distinguish between good and bad. The three types of fake copper wires are collected and sorted out below. Consumers can avoid these three types of cable products when purchasing.
1. General fake copper wire: copper-clad aluminum, copper-clad aluminum-magnesium alloy, copper-clad steel, copper-clad iron.
2. High imitation fake copper wire: The copper-clad aluminum-magnesium alloy is added to a certain proportion of multi-strand copper wire. After other materials are electroplated copper, the general price is much more expensive than the previous one. After all, there is real copper in it.
3. Substandard copper wire: The material is not drawn wire made of oxygen-free copper, the transmission performance is not good, or the number of cores is not enough.
If you forget the classification of these three kinds of fake copper wires when you buy, you can also try the following method: As the saying goes, real gold is not afraid of fire, and copper wires can also be distinguished from fire by fire. Wire and cable manufacturers first dial Open a stub to expose a section of copper wire and divide them a bit thinner (that would be more effective). Generally, when a windproof lighter is used, it will appear. The real copper wire is very resistant to high temperatures. If there is no problem for more than one minute, the color will change a little; if it is copper-clad aluminum or copper-clad aluminum-magnesium alloy, it will bend down quickly; if it is copper-clad steel or copper iron After burning, it will show up with a knife.
There are many factors that affect the performance of the cable. Let's talk about those factors below:
1. Ultraviolet rays—Do not use cables without ultraviolet protection in direct sunlight.
2. Heat—The temperature of the cable in the metal pipe or trunking is very high, and many polymeric materials will reduce the service life at this temperature.
3. Water—The moisture of the twisted-pair cable in the local area network will increase the capacitance of the cable, thereby reducing the impedance and causing near-end crosstalk problems.
4. Mechanical damage (repair cost)-the repair of optical cables is very expensive, and at least two terminations are required at each discontinuity.
5. Grounding-If the shield of the cable needs to be grounded, the corresponding standards must be adhered to.
6, the total length of the route (not only refers to the building)-the building uses outdoor-level LAN twisted pair cable, the total length of which must be limited to 90 meters. For 100Mps or 1000Mbps networks, the laying distance cannot exceed this limit. If the laying distance is between 100 meters and 300 meters, you should choose fiber optic cable.