Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
1. Low resistivity: The resistivity of aluminum core cable is about 1.68 times higher than that of copper core cable.
2. Good ductility: the elongation rate of copper alloy is 20 ~ 40%, the elongation rate of copper for electrical use is more than 30%, and that of aluminum alloy is only 18%.
3. High strength: Allowable stress at room temperature, copper is 7 ~ 28% higher than aluminum. Especially the stress at high temperature, the difference is even greater.
4. Anti-fatigue: aluminum is easy to break after repeated bending, copper is not easy. In terms of elasticity index, Henan wire and cable copper is also about 1.7 to 1.8 times higher than aluminum.
5. Good stability and corrosion resistance: The copper core is resistant to oxidation and corrosion, while the aluminum core is susceptible to oxidation and corrosion.
6. Large current carrying capacity: Due to the low resistivity, the copper core cable with the same cross section is about 30% higher than the current carrying capacity (the maximum current that can be passed) of the aluminum core cable.
7. Low voltage loss: Due to the low resistivity of the copper core cable, the same current flows in the same section. The voltage drop of the copper core cable is small. The same transmission distance can guarantee higher voltage quality; under the condition of allowable voltage drop, the copper core cable can reach a long distance, that is, the power supply covers a large area, which is conducive to network planning and reduces the number of power supply points .
8. Low heating temperature: Under the same current, the copper core cable with the same cross section generates much less heat than the aluminum core cable, making it safer to operate.
9. Low energy consumption: Due to the low electrical resistivity of copper, compared to aluminum cables, copper cables have lower power losses, which is obvious. This is conducive to improving the utilization rate of power generation and protecting the environment.
10. Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion: The connector of copper core cable has stable performance and will not cause accidents due to oxidation. The connector of the aluminum core cable is unstable, and the contact resistance is often increased due to oxidation, resulting in accidents. Therefore, the accident rate is much greater than that of copper-core cables.
11. Convenient construction:
The copper core is flexible, and the allowable bending radius is small, so it is convenient to bend and easy to pipe;
The copper core is resistant to fatigue and is not easy to break after repeated bending, so the wiring is convenient;
The copper core has high mechanical strength and can withstand large mechanical tensile forces, which brings great convenience to construction and laying, and also creates conditions for mechanized construction.