Company: Henan Lubao Special Cable Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Su
Address: No. 13 Workshop B, Tiantan Venture Park, Huling Industrial Gathering District, Jiyuan City, Henan Province
Structure of cable
The majority of wire and cable products are products with the same cross-section (cross-section) shape (ignoring errors caused by manufacturing) and long strips. This is because they are used in systems or equipment to form lines or coils. The decision. Therefore, to study and analyze the structural composition of cable products, only need to observe and analyze from its cross section.
The structural elements of wire and cable products can be divided into four main structural components: conductors, insulation layers, shields and sheaths, as well as filler components and tensile components. Depending on the requirements and applications of the product, some product structures are extremely simple.
(1) Conductor Conductor is the most essential and essential component of the product for transmitting current or electromagnetic wave information. The wire is an abbreviation of conductive wire core. It is made of non-ferrous metals with excellent conductivity such as copper, aluminum, copper-clad steel, and copper-clad aluminum. Optical fiber is used as the wire.
(2) The insulation layer is a member that is wrapped around the periphery of the wire and serves as an electrical insulation. That is to ensure that the transmitted current or electromagnetic waves and light waves only travel along the conductor and not to the outside. The potential (that is, the potential difference to the surrounding object, that is, the voltage) on the conductor can be isolated, that is, the normal transmission of the conductor Function, but also to ensure the safety of external objects and people.
Conductors and insulation are two basic components that must be included in cable products (except bare wires).
(3) Shielding is a component that isolates the electromagnetic field in a cable product from the external electromagnetic field; the cable products also need to be isolated from each other between different wire pairs (or wire groups) within it. It can be said that the shielding layer is a kind of "electromagnetic isolation screen". The conductor shielding and insulation shielding of high-voltage cables are intended to equalize the distribution of the electric field.
(4) Sheath When the wire and cable products are installed and operated in various environments, they must have a component that protects the product as a whole, especially the insulation layer. This is the sheath.
Because the insulating material is required to have excellent various electrical insulation properties, the material must be extremely high in purity and the content of impurities in Zhengzhou wires and cables is extremely small; often it cannot take into account its ability to protect the outside world. The bearing or resistance of various mechanical forces in use, resistance to the atmospheric environment, resistance to chemicals or oils, prevention of biological damage, and reduction of fire hazards must be borne by various protective structures.
(5) Filled structure Many wire and cable products are multi-core. After these insulated cores or pairs are cabled (or grouped into multiple cables), one is not round, and the other is that there is a large space between the insulated cores There is a large gap, so it is necessary to add a filling structure when the cable is formed. The filling structure is to make the outer diameter of the cable relatively round, which is conducive to wrapping and extruding the sheath.
6) Tensile element. Typical structures are steel core aluminum stranded wires, fiber optic cables, etc. In short, in the special small and soft products developed in recent years, which require multiple bending and twisting, the tensile element plays a major role.
The materials for cable products can be divided into conductive materials, insulation materials, sheath materials, shielding materials, filling materials and so on according to their use parts and functions. In a sense, the wire and cable manufacturing industry is a material finishing and assembly industry. First, the amount of material is huge, and the material cost in cable products accounts for 80-90% of the total manufacturing cost. Second, the types and types of materials used are very large, and the performance requirements are particularly high. For copper for conductors, the purity of copper is required. Above 99.95%, some products need to use oxygen-free high-purity copper; third, the choice of materials will have a decisive influence on the manufacturing process, product performance and service life.
At the same time, the benefits of cable manufacturing companies are also closely related to whether materials can be scientifically saved in the selection, processing and production management of materials.
Therefore, the design of wire and cable products must be carried out at the same time as the selection of materials. Generally, several materials are selected and determined after process and performance screening tests.